As a rural legal practice Beaty & Co. have close links with the farming community and provide expert legal advice combined with excellent personal service.
As well as providing advice at the office within the town, we also have an office located within Hopes Auction Mart or can visit you at home or on the farm, if more convenient.
Our office within Hopes Auction Mart is manned by our Legal Consultant John Moffatt on Tuesday mornings who offers a drop-in service to provide advice or assistance to existing and new clients. No appointment is necessary.
Below is a list of just some of the areas of agricultural and farming law we can help you with:
- Agricultural Tenancies
- Purchase and sale of land
- Secured lending on agricultural property
- Renewable energy projects
- Rights of way and access
- Utility companies wayleaves and telecommunication leases
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Tax planning
- Wills and administration of agricultural estates
- Contentious issues
Our team headed up by Maria Wright can be contacted on 016973 42121 or send an email to us.
If you do require a home visit, please let us know at the time of contacting us and we will arrange a time convenient for you.